AFSB Interview Rapid Fire Questions
One of the important parts of your AFSB personal interview is rapid fire questions, these questions are very basic and personal in nature and these rapid fire questions are always asked in every AFSB or SSB interview. in this article we are going to talk more about rapid fire questions in AFSB interview, why IO ask us rapid fire questions and how to answer rapid fire questions.
As you recognize SSB and AFSB are almost same but you’ll find some differences here and there, we are telling you the procedure of attending AFSB personal interview.
- Candidate are going to be given a date and time well in advance and he or she is required to report to the candidate waiting room at least 1 hour before.
- Candidate must carry his or her documents which include mark sheets, sports certificate and the other achievement.
- If you’ve got mentioned within the PIQ form that you simply have played nationals then confirm you’ve got a certificate for the same. “No Excuses”
- Once you reach the candidate’s waiting room, you’ll see other candidates waiting for their turn, don’t worry there’ll be 2-3 interviews going on simultaneously.
- There you’ll find a display which indicates the chest number once you see your chest number in it, it’s your turn to go for the private interview.
- Before going inside the interview room, one assistant will take your certificate inside and IO will have a look at it for 5 -10 mins.
- IO will prepare few question supported your certificate also .
- After few minutes you’ll be called inside.
AFSB Rapid Fire Questions
- Name of the place you come from?
- Institution where you had your education?
- Your 10th class marks?
- How do you spend your pocket money or income?
- Name few negative qualities in your friends?
- Who is your best friend?
- Favourite subjects in 10th class?
- Why did you choose BTechh/BSc/etc?
- Participated in any extra-curricular activities in college?
- Any special achievement in life?
- Who all are there in your family?
- Occupation of each family memeber?
- How is your relation with your brother/sister?
- Whom do you like most mom or dad?
- How do you pass time?
- Favorite teachers in 10th class, why?
- Teachers you didn’t like in 10th, why?
- Your 12th class marks?
- Favourite subjects in 12th class?
- Favorite teachers in 12th class, why?
- Teachers you didn’t like in 12th, why?
- Any competitive exam after 12th, what was the result?
- Your graduation %age?