6 Tips To Perform Better In PPDT
Hello, Warriors! PPDT is the second test within the screening after Intelligence Tests. a picture is shown for 30 seconds and 1 minute is given to write down the details of the image and 4 minutes to write a story on the shown picture after the screen goes blank. This test is nearly an elimination test for the candidates.
PPDT is conducted to understand the candidate’s imagination power and description ability within the limited time allotted. After the written a part of the given picture is completed, subsequent step is the discussion of the image . this crucial part consists of individual narration and group discussion.
So, to urge into further level of SSB testing, candidate has got to clear this ‘elimination test’ within the screening. By following the ideas below, you’ll prepare yourself enough to be confident to go through PPDT and hopefully, clear it too:
- As you know that you simply are shown a hazy picture for 30 seconds, attempt to observe the image with full concentration and use those 30 seconds carefully and effectively.
- Create a hero/heroine from the characters seen within the picture and make him/her the most central character of the story to build.
- The hero of your story should overcome a problem. Hence, you would like to make some problematic situation within the story. do it logically and keep the story compact.
- Try figuring out these 7 details as soon as you are shown a picture:
Number of Characters;
Their age(s) and sex;
- What has probably happened;
- What is currently happening;
- Future action to be taken;
- Final Outcome.
- While within the individual narration, keep the story short and meaningful and clear from inconclusiveness, in order that it covers the past, present and future aspects of the story.
- During the discussion process, all of them start narrating and try to convince each other, so there’s more chaos inside the group so you ought to attempt to be calm and matured and have good convincing also as communicating skills.