Research pointed out many psychology differences between men and women that helps us to understand them better. Both sex are diverse in their mental methodology, one should put his/her idea in mental test, naturally with less manipulation or no control.
Some psychological differences between men and women are:
- Communication skills & body language
- Sharing vs problem solving
- Attraction and sex
- Aggression vs diplomacy
- Logical thinking vs emotional thinking
Moreover there are a few changes in the manner the mental test is led for ladies, methodology are consistently same like in the event of men, yet there are a few changes in the substance which comes at the hour of mental test. TAT and SRT might be unique and a few ladies arranged pictures may comes at the time of psychological test.
Suggestions for Women in TAT and SRT:
- Always write what comes in your mind, don’t attempt to manipulate your thinking.
- Think normally, don’t compel your psyche to think something ‘great’, it may wind up with thinking something different which isn’t fitting with your character.