Sample Interview Questions For SSB Interview
Hello, Warriors! Interview is an effective evaluation and in-depth study of a candidate which isn’t possible within the examination system. the basic objective of the interview is to urge an insight of the candidate’s personality by friendly conversation and to assess the degree to which he/she possess the officer like qualities.
The technique of interview isn’t that of a strict cross-examination but of a natural, though directed and purposive conversation which is meant to reveal the mental qualities of the candidate.
Through this technique, the subsequent aspects are to be assessed:
Sample Interview Questions For SSB Interview:
Planning and organization:
- Power of expression
- Effective intelligence, reasoning
- Social adjustment
- Adaptability, cooperation, responsibility
- Social effectiveness
- Initiative, self-confidence, and liveliness
- Courage and determination
Related to Family and Friends:
- What’s your parent’s educational qualification? What’s their occupation?
- How much pocket money did you get from your parents and the way did you utilized it?
- What were your holiday plans with friends and family?
- How have you helped your friends in their time of need?
- Tell me about yourself? [The answer to this give the impression to the interviewer about how you’re and this might be the best impression a candidate could stamp on the interviewer]
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to join the armed forces?
- What will you do if you probably did not get recommended?
- Tell about your ability to work under pressure and a situation to testify your answer.
About your Education:
- Which school(s) did you attend from primary level and did you select your areas of study by yourself or were you reluctant thereto by others?
- Which is your favorite subject & teacher and why?
- What’s your score in your 10th and 12th? What’s the reason behind your poor grades?
- What are your achievements during the course of your studies.
Your Interests and Extra-Curricular Activities:
- What’s your favorite hobby and the way do you fetch time for it?
- When did you realize that this your hobby?
- What Extra-Curricular activities did you take up during studies? Why?
Always remember to smile during your interview, for, nobody likes a person who is dull and isn’t interesting. Keep your answers to the point and be honest.