Screening day is the most conspicuous day in the Phase – I testing, as competitors are chosen here for the remainder of the 5 days for additional examination. Screening test was begun in 2003 and past every one of the applicants who had the option to clear the test were called for Phase – II testing straight ahead. As all of you would realize that Phase – I test comprise OIR and PPDT
Officer Intelligence Rating Test (OIR):
Picture Perception and Description Test (PPDT):
In picture discernment test, you will be shown a cloudy picture for 30 second and you will be approached to depict the picture in a way that would sound natural to you dependent on your translation of the picture. For this you will get a brief’s an ideal opportunity to process and expound on the quantity of characters and the mind-set of the characters which could be positive, negative or unbiased. And furthermore the age of the characters. Later that you’ll be given a time period of 4 minutes to compose a story on it.
Tips for writing the story:
- The story ought to be consistently certain.
- It ought to be reasonable and which is the reason I would recommend you that put yourself in that circumstance before you search for an answer.
- Use names of your companions as it will be simple for you to recollect.
- Presently coming to the portrayal of the story, the tip you can continue for this situation is, when you finish your story, without squandering whenever you retell your story to yourself or read it sufficiently noisy to yourself without intruding on anybody to become certain at the hour of portrayal before GTO IO and analyst..
Group Discussion (GD):
Tips to deal with a heated argument/discussion:
- Whenever given a possibility then, at that point, start the conversation, since it might champion every one of the up-and-comers are capable ones and would reasonably have any familiarity with the idea of a conversation. In which case it will be extremely tumultuous and irritating for you to express your real thoughts or tell your viewpoint. Along these lines to keep away from such a circumstance, talk when the argumentation is less. Assuming that multiple individuals attempt to start the conversation, then, at that point, it would be so hard for the assessors to comprehend the focuses the applicants need to make. Along these lines, I would propose you to limit yourself before all else (provided that there is an excessive amount of clamor, If you get the chance kindly start) on the grounds that following brief they all will lose their solidarity and their guide and afterward you can track down the chance toward stand up your point.
- The second significant thing is that if in your GD, assuming competitors start shouting to put some weight to their point then you ought to likewise speak more loudly to come to your meaningful conclusion, however be careful that your focuses ought to be substantial and your tone ought to be ordinary. Likewise recollect that the language you use should match the tenor and etiquette of the room.
- The other significant point which you can follow is, during conversation when everybody will be calm and will pay attention to others then you need to ensure that you will observe that second to stand up your point as it will assist you with hanging out in the gathering.