Current Affairs Questions for SSB Interview: Defence aspirants who specialize in clearing the SSB interview are advised to go through the list of hot current affairs topics mentioned below which will be asked in SSB group discussion and personal interview. Defense aspirants are advised to own at least some data concerning these topics and simply don’t ignore these current issues.
These are few necessary topics associated with our country and all defense aspirants should examine them and have an opinion associated with each, you’re not expected to be an expert on every and each topic but you need to take interest in knowing these issue and how it affects our country and its people. You need to try to understand each side of these issues, whenever asked within the personal interview, you need to put the correct facts and also your personal opinion based on what you’ve got studied.
How to Prepare for Current Affairs Topics:
Current Affairs Questions for SSB Interview: Actively read the news on your smartphones and try to understand the problems from the root.
Actively discuss current problems together with your friends and try to debate by picking up any hot political topic whenever you meet.
Surround yourself with people that speak additional regarding serious topics that are within the national interest instead of people that talk additional regarding the large boss serial.
You will solely notice these topics interesting when you realize why these are necessary for our country, additionally, you must have your personal opinion based on your understanding of the topic.
Whenever you come across a new term within the mainstream media, do some analysis concerning it and try to know what it’s.
You must have some understanding regarding popular national and international problems, thus keep making little notes and read them whenever possible.
Remember facts and figures correctly and use them whenever you discuss them with your friends.
Try to not have a biased opinion relating to any political topic, it’s better to support it with facts instead of popular belief.
Most Probable SSB Current Affairs Questions Topics:
Current Affairs Questions for SSB Interview are as follows:
- Sabarimala Temple Controversy
- Me Too Movement
- Article 35A
- Statue of unity
- FRDI bill
- National Medical Commission Bill
- Barring MPs from practicing law
- Controversy over changing the Constitution
- Lateral entry: Professionalizing Governance or Committed Bureaucracy?
- Section 377: Constitutionality Vs Morality
- Women In Combat Roles
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018
- Full statehood to Delhi: Should it be granted or not?
- Interstate water disputes: Focus on Cauvery Water Dispute
- Judicial activism and judicial Overreach
- Judicial appointment: Collegium Vs NJAC
- Kashmir Unrest
- Media freedom and Responsible reporting
- Muslim Personal law: Polygamy/ Triple talaq
- Nationalism vs Regionalism
- NGOs and Development/ Crackdown on NGOs
- Dalit assertion and Politics of reservation
- Restriction on the entry of women in places of worship
- Should India spend more on science or Social welfare?
- Supreme Court judgment on Caste, Religion in Polls
- Parliamentary disruptions
- Uniform civil code
- Privatization of certain Healthcare Services
- Agrarian crisis: Issues in farmer economy
- Issues related to Social Media
- Criminalization of politics
- Stubble burning in the neighborhood of Delhi
- Marital rape
- ‘Living wills’/ Euthanasia
- Section 497 of IPC
- Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill
- Universal Basic Income Scheme India
- Rafael Deal
- Aadhaar and Privacy issues
- The ban on cow slaughter/ Beef Ban
- Cashless Economy
- Economic growth Vs Environmental conservation
- Election Funding
- Free Speech: Rights & Limits
- Frequent promulgation of Ordinance
- Separate State Flag in Karnataka
- Net neutrality
- The merger of PSU banks
- Privatization of Air India
- Capital Punishment/death sentence
- Politics and Economics of farm loan waiver
- Laws to ban certain social practices
- The entry of foreign universities in India
- Respecting national anthem
- The special court for trying politicians
- Institutions of Eminence: Can the tag help to create world-class universities?
- Higher Education Commission of India
- Bad bank: Is it a good idea?
- Data protection: Privacy Vs Innovation
- Ayushman Bharat: Can it make India healthier?
- SC/ST Act judgment: Protecting the innocent or diluting the Protection?
- Crisis in the sugar sector
- Khap Panchayats and honor killing
- National Policy on Biofuels
- Should the SC proceedings be live-streamed?
- Doubling the Farmer’s income
- Is AI a danger to humanity?
- What prevents women from working in India?
- Special category status
- National Register of Citizens
- Price Deficiency Payment mechanism
- Death penalty for raping minor
- Mob lynching: Is it becoming a new normal?
- RTI amendments
- India in SCO: Benefits and challenges
- Minimum Support Price
- Reservation in promotion for SC/ST employees
- No detention under RTE
- Interlinking of rivers
- Compensatory Afforestation
- Non Performing Assets
- Amendments to the prevention of Corruption Act
- Issues related to the appointment of Lokpal
- Does RBI need more power to monitor Banks?
- Office of the Speaker: Powers and Issues