CDS Exam Syllabus Check Here English, General Knowledge & Mathematics Syllabus
CDS Exam Syllabus: The CDS is one amongst the most effective jobs for youngsters, Applicants those who need to serve their mother country. On qualifying for this examination, they will be recruited in Indian Army, Navy and air force as officers. The forthcoming – CDS test is near to start. So as to possess an intensive preparation for this examination, it’s necessary for candidates to urge complete detail regarding CDS exam syllabus. By knowing this, they’ll return to grasp regarding the subject of varied subjects, that are lined below this examination.
CDS Exam Syllabus:
The CDS Syllabus is given below in full details go one should go for it before preparing for exam.
- Reading comprehension
- Jumbled sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Finding errors and omissions.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Current Affairs of last six months
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- History, Geography
- Banking sector
- Awards & Honors Sports
- Books & their Authors
- RBI Functions & Policies etc.
- Natural numbers,
- Fundamental operations,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit and loss,
- Applications to simple and compound interest,
- Time and work,
- Time and distance,
- Unitary method,
- Decimal fractions,
- Square roots, addition,
- Subtraction, multiplication,
- Division, Rational
- Real numbers
- Integers and Variation.
Elementary Number Theory:
- Multiples and factors,
- Factorization Theorem,
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11, H.C.F. and L.C.M, Euclidean algorithm,
- Logarithms to base 10,
- Use of logarithmic tables,
- Prime and composite numbers,
- Laws of logarithms and Division algorithm.
- Plane and plane figures,
- Lines and angles,
- Properties of angles at a point,
- Parallel lines,
- Sides and angles of a triangle,
- Congruency of triangles,
- Similar triangles,
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes,
- Properties of angles,
- Circles and its properties including tangents and normals,
- Loci, Sides and diagonals of square, rectangle and parallelogram.
- Sine ×, cosine ×,
- Tangent × when 0° < × < 90° Values of sin ×,
- Cos × and tan ×, for × = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°,
- Simple trigonometric identities,
- Use of trigonometric tables
- Simple cases of heights and distances
- Set language and set notation,
- Laws of indices,
- Rational expressions and conditional identities,
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations,
- Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions,
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns—analytical and graphical solutions,
- Relation between its roots and coefficients,
- Solutions of quadratic equations,
- Theory of polynomials,
- Remainder Theorem,
- Basic Operations,
- Simple factors, H.C.F., L.C.M etc.
- Graphical representation frequency polygons,
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data,
- Measures of central tendency,
- Histograms, pie charts, bar charts etc.
- Areas of squares, circle, triangle, rectangles and parallelograms,
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures Surface area and volume of cuboids,
- Lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders,
- Surface area and volume of spheres.
CDS Eligibility Criteria:
The required eligibility criteria for the CDS examination are mentioned below:
Candidates applying for the CDS test should have Indian citizenship.
Those who apply for Air Force Academy should have passed twelfth in science stream with Physics and arithmetic from a recognized board or should have passed engineering from a recognized school or university.
For naval academy, the candidates should have passed engineering from a recognized establishment or University.
The educational qualification for Indian military academy could be a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized school or university.
Students those who are taking the final year test can even apply for this examination, provided they’re able to submit the proof of their passing the twelfth examination at the time of the SSB interview.
Those, who apply for Air Force Academy, ought to be from 20-24 years getting on by January. There’s relaxation in age for 2 years for people who have a legitimate commercial pilot license from DGCA.
Married candidates are eligible for this test, however, people who are below twenty five years aged mustn’t be married. Moreover, candidates don’t seem to be allowed to get married throughout the coaching period.
For naval Force Academy, candidates mustn’t are born before second January 1994 and should not have been born after first January. For this academy, solely widowed male candidates can apply.
For officers training academy (SSC for Men), candidates mustn’t are born before second January 1993 and should not have been born after first January. both widowed and married candidates can apply.
For officers coaching academy (SSC ladies, Non-Technical), ladies candidates mustn’t have been born before 2nd January 1993 and not after first January.