Best Reasons To Join Indian Air Force, Benefits To Join IAF
Best Reasons To Join Indian Air Force: IAF is one of the four armed forces of India. We all are fascinated one or the other time with jets flying up above within the sky. Indian Air Force is one establishment where you’ll fly those jets, and not solely see them.
No matter what’s your job during this prestigious establishment, it’ll be a matter of immense pride to be a part of it. Though none of the Armed Force is lesser than the other however Air Force has a charm of its own. Let us see the fifteen best reasons to join IAF.
ALSO, READ PERSONAL BENEFITS OF JOINING IAF.
Best Reasons To Join Indian Air Force are as follows:
1. The Motto: ‘Touch the sky with glory’, this motion itself is reason enough to join this branch of the armed forces. Every word within the motto is full of inspiration and honor.
2. Leave in a Jet, to Learn to Fly One: You get an opportunity to not solely fly a jet, however, get paid for doing so. Therefore it’s a job full of adventure, pride, and satisfaction.
3. Everyone is Equally Important: Being a pilot isn’t the only way you’ll be a part of this establishment. Even though you join it as an engineer, or as a ground staff, you’ll still get the chance of working amongst the sprawling and therefore the thundering jets. You’ll be providing valuable assistance to IAF.
4. Adventure on the Go: The number of adventure sports you’ll do, when in Air Force, is countless. Paragliding, skydiving, car rally, rafting are simply a number of names, the list is long. In no other job, you’ll get an opportunity to enjoy all of this.
5. Security: A job in IAF is full of security, right from the security of the job to the security of your parents and family. You get amenities for all of them.
6. Money: Whether you agree or not, however, money is important to live in this world. The pays and perks in IAF are not just enough however attractive. It’s not solely the money however other perks too, that build it an entire package.
7. Style: Can you find anybody more engaging than an officer, within the uniform, with the proper manners and the amazing aviators. I will bet no! the style isn’t solely concerning the uniform or the pipes; it’s concerning the etiquettes and manners too.
8. Camaraderie and Companions: You pay a large amount of your time in coaching, you make friends there. Your fellow officers in whichever unit you get posted become a family for you. It’s a lasting bond.
9. Permanent Commission for Women: IAF offers a permanent commission to girls, in a number of its branches. So you don’t need to consider a different choice after10+4 years.
10. No CO Issues: While the Commanding Officers in the Army are dreaded, in Air Force they’re cool!
11. Postings: Postings don’t seem to be something that brings anxiety; as a result of you get to go to new places, an adventure in itself, and almost all the stations have family accommodation.
12. Food: The AFSB food is the best food amongst any SSB selection center.
13. The Foreign Tours: you’ll get an opportunity to visit places out of India, entirely for work purposes.
14. Best Reasons To Join Indian Air Force The Magical Words: Because ‘I am in IAF’ are the four most magic words anybody will ever hear.
15. Because it is IAF: You have to be a little tough to join the Army, a little intelligent to join the Navy, but a mixture of both to join the IAF!