Varanasi SSB or AFSB 4 of Indian Air Force is situated in UP and is very close to Allahabad SSB, the biggest SSB constituting 5 boards. The route to this SSB is quite enjoyable and candidates belonging to central part preferred it due to its reach and constant transportation connectivity by rail and roads.
The basic selection technique of this SSB is the same as that of other SSBs. To help the aspirants in their upcoming SSBs, we are here with some of the questions that were asked in AFSB 4, which were different and need to be known by the candidates.
These are few basic questions candidates have faced at 4 AFSB Varanasi but these can be asked in any SSB interview you will face. Candidates are suggested to prepare for anything under the sun before going to SSB interview but the most important part of knowing something is self-awareness, people around you and your surroundings. Also, current affairs and GK hold important value during the personal interview.
15 SSB Interview Questions Asked In 4 AFSB Varanasi:
- How many states have you crossed while coming to this station?
- Tell me the shortcomings that you have found in this SSB center till now.
- Tell me your good and bad qualities and what efforts are you applying to overcome your bad qualities.
- What have you learned from your previous failed attempt of SSB?
- Tell me the social, educational and political significance of your district.
- Your father is serving in the armed forces and you know that soldiers get less time to give to their family. Still, you want to join this organisation?
- How do you manage time for your hobbies and interests?
- Why did you choose this stream (administration, flying, technical etc)?
- Tell me 5 mischievous things that you have done during your school days.
- Being a fresher, how did you prepare for this first attempt of SSB?
- Being a B.tech student, what do you think about the future of the armed forces with technology and how technology will change the face of warfare?
- Tell me something about your relations with your parents and tell me 5 incidents when you have contradictions in thoughts with parents.
- How many friends have you made here till now and in your opinion, who has performed well in all tests?
- What did you like in Varanasi?
- If I make it compulsory to ask a question, what question will you ask?